there's this new game of tag...BUT it's too exclusive for EVERYONE to play...so it's ONLY for bloggers.
I got tagged on kjrsten's BLOG and here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog (which i don't know how to do so just go see http://kjrst.blogspot.com/)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs(which i won't be doing because they have already been tagged)
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog (i only know 3 other bloggers-other than the bloggers who visit me because they are becky's friends and she tagged them ALL)
unfortunately, for me, i don't know any bloggers other than those who have already been tagged along the way. so, i'm thinking this one is freeze tag and i am it, but everyone else is frozen already so do i lose?
oh well, here's my facts:
1. I, like kjrsten, took 7 years of piano but do not read music and only remember about 1/4 of one song, Minuet 3 by Bach. But i do play the violin AND read the music.
2. i love to read and thought i would someday be a writer. so much so that i was accepted to the Young Author's Conference in elementary school with my best seller "All that Sparkles is Not Lost"-i'm sure you've read it
3. in third grade i won 1st place in the Tacoma Humane Society Art Contest but I DO NOT HAVE ANY ARTISTIC ABILITY now. it must have all been used up on that one poster.
4. i passed out at the birth of my niece, stella, and the doctor had to revive me while my sister's baby was crowning ---very embarrassing but funny to talk about NOW (sorry kjrst)
5. my husband and i sleep under seperate blankets since our body temperatures are about 20 degrees different
6. i love math
7. i do not like bananas AT ALL
wait a minute...i know one other blogger...http://www.andreally.blogspot.com/ --and she's really funny...a good read so go check her out too!