Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blessing Baby Boy

Rhett Timothy Parker

since all of the Dyer sibs were in town for Keith's reception we decided to make the weekend REEEEAAALLY crazy by adding one more event. We blessed Rhett on my dad's birthday right after dinner and before all my siblings took the next plane out.

special thanks to kjrsten's ninja skills and for taking all of the pictures below:










and ofcourse Macrae had to get a piece of the action...here's Mr. Attention getting everyone laughing:





we were trying to take some more pictures of Rhett...

but macrae couldn't help himself...
he's just showing off how he can shake the bottle (a little musi-esque shaking a sock)

and now he will touch his tongue to his nose...almost

oh well, he knows he's cute even if it isn't HIS DAY

6 comments:

Bryn said...

Seeing your boys makes me baby hungry for a boy. They are darling! It sounds as if Macrae knows how to make a day that isn't his, his.
I also loved your little story about the fish. Maybe it is a girl.

Rachel said...

Rhett has big eyes, more like yours than Brandon's. What cute kids!

Molly W. said...

ALL of your babies are SOOO cute. Happy blessing sweet little Rhett. xo

laurag said...

These are soooo great, although I need my magnifying glass for the first few... I wish they were just a tad bigger b/c I want to see your cute little boy on his special day. Macrae freaking cracks me up. He is a star. And this last photo pf him might be my all time favorite. p.s. I'm so glad you took advantaqe of all your family being around to bless Rhett. What a special day.

Anonymous said...

I think he has dyer eyes....Baby Rhett that is...Margie

Kjrsten said...

he is mostly dyer! at the moment! HA the magnifying glass Laura, that was funny! Go to my blog for the real deal->bigger pics.... I guess anna left her ninja skills at the YMCA! I always come home with more pics of your babies that anyone else, either they are really photogenic and my camera has a mind of it's own, or I have baby boy envy!

Love-e