Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rhett Timothy Parker











(i'll get back to christmas later)

THE NEW BOY
was born December 29th

9:07 pm
7 lbs 5 oz
19 1/2 inches
"what's the name?" the question of the year. i know! not even on MY radar. brandon has loved the name rhett since before we were even dating. and while i was in labor we talked about two different names. but the next morning i woke up and looked at him and just thought, "he looks like a rhett." needless to say i like the name, now. it fits him perfectly.

how come newborns are so yummy and precious? i mean, they smell so sweet!! what an addiction.
and a VERY special thank you to my photographer for the most precious photos at the hospital. and also my brandon and the rest of my cheering section (kjrst, keirra, mare, jenny, mom, dad, duff, and keith) at the delivery. (no, my brothers and dad weren't in the room...just the cafeteria.) i don't know if i could have done it without you.

so far, he's a really good baby. he hardly cries...well, unless he's hungry or needs his diaper changed. i mean, what a blessing!







13 comments:

Laura Call said...

How is it that you manage to pop out the most perfect babies?... yummy, precious, sweet and wonderful!! I just love that black & white picture of his frowny face... and then the beautiful alert picture of him SMILING!! Seriously, is he actually smiling the day he was born?? I just love how he's looking at everyone, so alert. We're thrilled for you guys!! Congrats once again!

The Price's Wife said...

He is seriously beautiful. Clearly you two were meant to procreate! I hate missing his newborn time and if there was a dang thing I could do about it, then I would!!! He's looks more tempting than baked goods, even!

Rachel said...

He is so cute, scrunched face, little hands. The picture of Isla holding him just looking up is precious. Give him big kisses for me!

Molly W. said...

I love him!! He is sooo precious Anna!! You and Brandon did some nice work here!! (again) :) I'm so glad I got some time in with you and your sweet family. Missing you already. xo

laurag said...

So true Anna, look at that BEAUTIFUL face of his. He is the most precious baby ever, and you completely amaze me with even having this post up when he's like a week old, most women wouldn't have even showered by then. I love your little but growing family and I htink little Rhett is the perfect addition.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats! Miss you, wish I was there to meet him!

healthy ashley said...

He's beautiful, Anna. Congratulations!

Bryn said...

Congratulations!! What a darling baby! Seeing those pictures make me baby hungry. So cute.

alexismdyer said...

i am dying that we weren't there.

He is beautiful and so are you.

LOVE you.

Andrea said...

Congratulations ANNA! Thanks so much for the text to announce! I am so happy for you guys. I think this is the year I just need to come visit you and hang out, shop, eat and play. You up for it? Maybe summer!? Hope you're feeling well. You look great!

Bella Dyer said...

I feel so priviledged to have been there! I just loved...living that precious moment! He is another yummy baby boy!.... oh and I got to put on the first diaper...I am easy to please! :)

Veronique said...

Congratulations Anna!He is beautiful.

lrbodine said...

Congrats on another darling baby!