Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who Are YOU...?




he looks so much like isla when she was a baby...and when i look at him, i mostly see brandon. i mean, he's a total "mini-me" when brandon is holding him. but some say he looks like my brother, andrew...even i see that at moments. i don't know if it's the "blobby-ness" that reminds me of andrew as a baby. but this kid is a tank. he eats all day and all night. he sleeps and he eats. that is what new babies do, i know. but he's getting huge. see for yourself. (sorry, i can't decide which pic is the cutest so i'm just posting them all)




4 comments:

noelle said...

YUM-O!!!

New babies are addicting to me...he makes me want another!

The Price's Wife said...

Do me a favor and kiss him right under that fat neck roll for me (the baby, not Brandon... okay, maybe both of them)

Candace MacPherson said...

He's super kissable. You've got a heart-breaker there.

Kjrsten said...

I love this BOY! HE IS SO YUMMY!