Monday, September 19, 2011

Steilacoom Farmer's Market

The fall is surely here now.  I can hardly allow myself to enjoy it yet.  I love summer.  Everything about it.  BBQ's, heat, sunshine early in the morning, going on walks with the kids, flowers, lakes, boating, fresh produce, swimming in the pool, no school... and did I mention I love the heat?  So before our summer fades completely I need to post one more ode to my favorite things to do in the summer, Farmer's Markets. 

The one in Steilacoom is the best!  It's less than 5 minutes from our house, the parking is convenient, it's contained so the kids won't get lost, and it still offers everything the other markets offer. 

FREE Chocolate milk?  yes please! 

 kettle corn, my favorite!

Fresh flowers, Isla's favorite!


 Until next summer....I'll be missing you!

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

summer definitely goes too quickly in the ol' pnw. you can come here and still enjoy it if you want! :)