I didn't get tagged...but I saw this on Becky's Blog and thought it would be a good idea to let YOU ALL know why last week was so hard for me...
1. Where did you meet?
i don't remember this but he says we met at Chambers Elementary School to play softball for FHE the year his family moved here. 1988?
2. How long did you date before you were married?
3 months. i will say, we HAD KNOWN each other for 15 years so that has to count for something. oh, and our engagement was 10 days.
3. How long have you been married?
4. What does he do that surprises you?
he tears up every now and again...if you know him, you might know why it surprises me. still.
5. what is your favorite feature of his?
um, his chest and abs. and he has amazing hair.
6. what is your favorite quality of his?
he's so hardworking. any job, any task, whatever needs to be done, he'll do it. and he won't complain. ever. oh, and he makes for cute babies.
7. does he have a nickname for you?
nope. just anna.
8. what is his favorite food?
9. what is his favorite color.
10. what is his favorite sport?
to play or watch...?
wakeboarding, football, baseball, or wrestling. i guess i don't know.
11. when and where was your first kiss?
we weren't technically on a date. we had been to dinner with my whole family to celebrate my grandparents' 52nd anniversary. IF it was a date, it was our first. afterward we ended up at HORSESHOE Lake and it happened there. so romantic, right?
12. what is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
well, MY FAVORITE THING might be different than his but it's definately being out on a lake with him. i LOVE to watch him wakeboard.
13. do you have any children?
babyboy #2, due in 2 months
14. does he have a hidden talent?
you mean BESIDES making sure that all of our kids look just like him?
he makes a MEAN salad. serious. when we were first married we got invited to a party and we had to bring a salad. i was late getting home from work so he made the salad and everyone raved! can you say HOMEMADE CROUTONS????
15. how old is he? 32
16. who said i love you first?
he did. that night at horseshoe lake. i was a bit freaked out but i loved it all the same!
17. what is his favorite type of music?
he keeps saying he doesn't like the new stuff. he's more a radiohead kinda guy. he LOVES radiohead.
18. what do you admire most about him?
electrical? got it. plumbing? does it. DEMOLITION? mastered it. his ability to learn ANY trade and his patience to learn it.
19. do you think he will read this?
he usually only reads my blog every other month. so he might not.
i'm TAGGING: well, no one tagged me so i TAG no one. but if you want to do it too, go ahead.