Friday, December 12, 2008

NO Charlie Brown Trees at our house

(at least not this year)


i dragged the family to the schilter family farm again...this time, no pumpkins, just trees. oh, and dirt. both the boys in our family got down in the dirt. maybe you can tell me if you think they had any fun...
isla sizes up the tree she wants...

charlie brown (i mean, macrae) finds his tree.
the boys cut it down. how much does brandon LOVE macrae's help??
let's see, now who is going to carry MY tree all the way back to the car? too bad i had to choose a BIG ONE.
hey guys...i got my stick! wait for me!






7 comments:

Molly W. said...

Gosh, if I'd known I just had to ask and I'd get a new blog post I would've asked ages ago! :) hehe M is SOOO cute and I love his hat!!

Kjrsten said...

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD if I knew boys were this crazy awesome cute I would have had one ages ago!

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

hey this is laura dickson, now Laura McClain! i love the pics of your kiddies!! they are adorable! how are u doing?

enickel said...

Hey, does Isla want to come hang out with Emily this week? Maybe Tuesday after pre-school? Mac is welcome too if you want a little break and if he isn't scared of being somewhere he has never been. Call me if that works.

Rachel said...

have you had the next gorgous parker boy yet?

alexismdyer said...

i love this family!!! adorable!! oh i can hear the Vince Guiraldi trio now..

Rebecca said...

I love Macrae and his tiny tree. Adorable babies and one more on the way! Can't wait to hear about him!